Friday, May 1, 2009

Pictures of A crazy Week

This is what I was feeling like when the computer wouldn't let me upload my pictures. So I now have lots seeings how I'm a few days behind.
I wanted to do this every time it said " Internet Explorer can not display this Web page".
I was just messing around and thought this picture was really cool.
I liked this one too because it made my eyes really stand out.
Same here.
I don't know how I did this... but it is AWESOME!
These are of Alex playing ball in the basement.

This is Alex before school, filling out his agenda.
This may look weird to you but we've had a cash register sitting on our island for a long time. It is for the store- but Dad had to program it. It isn't there anymore now.
Here is Alex playing at his baseball game. First base for a change.
Kay and Jacob... between games.


We were just trying to stay warm..
This was me yesterday outside in my skirt!!!!
This was Dad and Alex playing in the yard.
Dad pitching!!
A hug from Angie.

Hugs all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment